The main entry point for flights into Uganda is Entebbe International Airport (EBB) located near the town Entebbe, about 46km/29mi from the capital, Kampala. Our Y-Save operators will be on hand to welcome you and show you to your hotel.
Flights & airlines to Uganda
Please check Skyscanner or, for multiple destination flights, check Expedia to see which airlines can take you to Uganda and what tickets would cost.
Domestic airlines & flights in Uganda
Passport, visa and other entry requirements
Entry requirements can change, so please contact your local Uganda embassy to verify the information below is current.
- A passport is required for all foreign visitors and has to be valid for at least six months.
- Passports must have a clean and full visa page for endorsement.
- All visitors travelling to Uganda must have a valid yellow fever certificate, which will be required as part of a visa application, and may also be required at the port of entry.
- Citizens of most countries require a visa, which can be obtained at arrival or in advance. Not all countries needs a visa. The list can be obtained at http://www.gov.ug/content/requirements-entry-uganda.
- Visas can be obtained through your local Uganda embassy or high commission. They can also be obtained through an official online visa-application portal.
- Tourist visas are available for Uganda only, or for East Africa (which covers entry to Uganda, Kenya and Rwanda) for the same cost.
Y-Save tour packages: View our Trips